Technology Solutions Methodology
InfoVision’s specialized Technology Solutions offerings include Digital Transformation, Enterprise Mobility Solutions, BI & Big Data Analytics, Product Application Engineering, Testing, Cloud, DevOps and Visualization & Collaboration. Our commitment to these solutions is evidenced by our ongoing investments in domain specialists, centers-of-excellence, intellectual property and industry-body affiliations.
Each of our unique solution offerings conforms to our Specialized IT Solutions Framework. The framework ensures that all key life-cycle aspects of assessment and execution are appropriately addressed.
InfoVision’s specialized IT Solutions Framework is initiated in the Discovery phase, whereby initial parameters and project scope are defined. In the Analyze phase, InfoVision and the client assess the project scale, critical deliverables and an in-depth analysis of goals. The Recommend phase delivers a comprehensive, detailed plan of action and lays the ground for project execution which commences in the Implementation phase. This phase is based on InfoVision’s IPM and encompasses all project deliverables. The last stage of the process is the Optimize phase where project completion is executed, as well as transition activities based on the initial plan are performed.
- Alliances and partnerships with like-minded innovators and leading players in the industry such as AWS, Azure, IBM, Salesforce, MongoDB and so on
- Dedicated practices for Emerging and Niche Technologies – Mobile and Digital, Enterprise Applications, BI & Big Data Analytics, Cloud Solutions, DevOps, Payment Solutions, Outsourced Product Development, DevOps and IoT
- Proven ability setting up focused technology teams of size 100+ within 6-8 weeks for Industry Innovators
- Capability setting up technical centers of excellence, seating up to 200+ for Fortune 500 companies
- Subject Matter Experts who are on the panel of elite speakers at industry leading technical events and meet-ups, guided to keep companies and personnel abreast of latest innovations
- Resource Development Team with a combined experience of 200+ years and a track record of 20+ years, working on emerging and niche skills
- Winner of Tech Titan Fast 50 Award, Deloitte & Texas Crescent Technology Fast 50 Award, MBN 100, Dallas 100 Award, Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 and Staffing Industry Analysts Hackathon Winner – By virtue of growth, commitment and expertise
- Nationwide presence with clients across the US, Canada and India – With access to global talent
- Team that works with leading companies that focus on IT Innovation (IoT, Big Data Analytics, DevOps, Hybrid IT, Digital Transformation) across verticals
- Network that guarantees submission of credible consultants with proven history
- Preferred provider for Telecom, Finance & Banking, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Technology, Travel and Healthcare Industry Clients – Domain, Technology and Business Expertise with 90%+ repeat business
- State of the art onshore and offshore development centers – US & India
- InfoVision’s 5-step methodology from Analyzing Client Needs to Integrating Consultants within Client Environment (Be it a single resource requirement all the way to setting up teams of size 100+)
- Training for Consultants and scheduled training for the Resource Development Team, by SMEs from dedicated InfoVision Technology Business Practices