InfoVision can assist in bringing technology transformation and Modernization across business functions and enterprises. Improving existing technology processes and platforms, enterprise digital integration and enablement, user engagement through better visualization and user interface, digital transformation as well as extensive capability in dynamic technology areas; describes InfoVision.
This coupled with our agility, flexibility, speed, capability of delivering value irrespective of the size of projects; sets us apart. InfoVision’s team works for world renowned companies to fulfill their Strategic Resourcing, Enterprise Applications, Application Development and Support, Mobility – UI/UX Consulting Services, Responsive Web Solutions, Testing Services – Manual & Automation, EDW, BI & Big Data Analytics, IoT, Cloud Enablement, DevOps, Software Product Engineering and Outsourced Product Development needs.
With 20+ years of experience, long term customer relationships, and deep IT expertise, we are positioned to execute large scale and long term projects, as well as offer focused and personalized attention to each of our customers and their needs.
We work with our customers on time and material engagements, staff augmentation, as well as SOW led managed services models.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
InfoVision brings deep capabilities in diversified IT Services and Solutions, Custom Application Development and Maintenance, Digital Solutions and Software Product Engineering. Some of our Key Service Offerings and Value Added Services are:
Python’s vast libraries and robust web frameworks have been transforming the way simple data analytics applications or websites, to complex corporate applications/machine learning applications are being built; as a result of its uncomplicatedness & accuracy. Being the first choice of language, for data scientists – It’s no surprise that for the fifth year in a row, Python has retained its #1 supremacy according to data on the “Most Popular Coding Languages” by codeeval.com.
THE PYTHON ADVANTAGE
PYTHON DJANGO BASED APPLICATIONS
InfoVision’s experts have the capability working on a host of different technologies from Bootstrap, AngularJS and React (Front End) to databases/tools such as IBM DB2, Cassandra, Amazon S3, redis, MySQL, Hadoop and PostgreSQL. Messaging & Queues such as RabbitMQ and Celery or deployment tools such as docker and Jenkins are tools that we use very often. Having worked on data analytics and visualization projects as well as POCs – Our teams are familiar with the value that can be derived from tools such as pandas, Beautiful Soup, NVD3, jupyter, D3, matplotlib, TensorFlow, Spark and so on. Hosting Platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud or Monitoring Tools like Sentry, New Relic, and Site24X7 are part of everyday life for our teams on a work day.
A proven track record of consistently meeting demands & offering incomparable Python development services
InfoVision Python Developers are also proficient in a multitude of other technologies that are crucial for delivering world class application development projects, providing a higher value at competitive costs to end clients.
InfoVision brings deep experience from Several Industries that have been in the forefront of innovations. We bring together the expertise to provide a complete set of skills for successfully deploying solutions. Some of the key highlights of our competence are:
- A Mobile Application that our team helped developing, has won 23 Global Awards including the Mobile Payment Solution of the year
- Expertise across Mobile Marketing, Payment, Web Interfaces, Cloud Solutions, Interactive Media Guides, Self-Service Kiosks, Tabletop Tablet Applications to name a few
- Dedicated practices for Emerging and Niche Technologies – Mobile and Digital, Enterprise Applications, BI & Big Data Analytics, Cloud Solutions, DevOps, Payment Solutions, Outsourced Product Development, DevOps and IoT
- Subject Matter Experts who are on the panel of elite speakers at industry leading technical events and meet-ups, guided to keep companies and personnel abreast of latest innovations
- InfoVision’s 5-step methodology from Analyzing Client Needs to Integrating Consultants within Client Environment (Be it a single resource requirement all the way to setting up teams of size 100+)
- 400+ Consultants converted to fulltime end client employees, which speaks about the quality of talent we provide
- Proven ability setting up focused technology teams of size 100+ within 6-8 weeks for Industry Innovators
- Resource Development Team with a combined experience of 200+ years and a track record of 20+ years, working on emerging and niche skills
- Nationwide presence with clients across the US, Canada and India – With access to global talent. Network that guarantees submission of credible consultants with proven history
- Preferred provider for Telecom, Finance & Banking, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Technology, Travel and Healthcare Industry Clients – Domain, Technology and Business Expertise with 90%+ repeat business. State of the art onshore and offshore development centers – US & India
DJANGO COMPETENCE STORY
The InfoVision Team built a Comprehensive Marketing & Communication Platform serving 450+ Clients, that allows SMBs to run marketing campaigns across Email, Voice, SMS and Social Channels – Offering the ability to track details such as cloud based missed calls, inbound SMS, landing page clicks and web content. The solution encompasses cloud telephony based communication for improved productivity of the marketing and sales team.
The complete application was built in 18 months, leveraging Django Web Application Development Framework and Packages. The solution was developed, considering modern cloud infrastructures like AWS and utilizes stable open source products such as Kannel, Asterisk among others; along with custom built python based listeners and middleware.